Wednesday, December 6, 2006

u2 - What Came Over The Public?

First let me say.. the band is called ..... u2.... not U2... What difference does it make? A BIG DIFFERENCE.... !!!!!

You see. I saw the band u2 in 1985. That is lowercase "u" and the letter 2. Not CAPITAL "U" AND number 2. Thats how it appeared on the concert t shirts for the Unforgettable Fire tour. I liked that band.

I didn't care too much for the stuff that came out after. The music was different because it attracted a different audience. Somewhere they got categorized as a Christian Rock band which is kind of ... well. .ludicris. You don't need to be a Christian or Catholic ROck band to sing about Nuclear War.....
it never stopped the CIrcle Jerks.

"Gloria" is an interesting tune... its got Latin in it. I have no idea what Bono is babbling about on this track. I sincerely doubt that HE even knows. But it looks good don't it?

No comments: