Wednesday, December 6, 2006

NITZER EBB - "I Used TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE HAIRCUTS!!!"

This video is nice...... its comforting. Its got interesting energy.

Still if you get too close to the singer he may bite your nose. He almost fogs up the camera lens as he gets too close... but ah yes, you've been warned.

I have seen these guys open for Depeche Mode in the late 80's before David Gahan tried to kill himself. I even had the black shorts and the Nitzer Ebb haircut during my gallery days.

yes folks... i was frightfull.

Still, bopping around like a Peanuts cartoon character, (see Its a Charlie Brown Christmas Special if you don't remember the dance scene) was preferred. Especially at the Nectarine Ballroom in Ann Arbor where myself and a select few were considered Ann Arbor Royalty.

This video reminds me of a more interesting time.

No comments: