Thursday, December 7, 2006

THE THREE O CLOCK HER HEADS REVOLVING - VIDEO

This track is from Irs Records, and the Three O Clock... it is beyond brililant. There are tracks on there that to this day have not been duplicated. Its got a ferocious unexpected beat. Then its got this energy surge that rips through it and it ends somewhat extroadinary as well.....

The Bangles dated these guys and they admitted that during this time their music changed because of it. These micro pop stars are truly brilliant. I found myself playing this CD... Arrive without Travelling.... a gazillion times trying to pick apart the construction of the songs on them. I will never get it right.... They made it look so easy.

It has been recently re-released thank God after about 20 years. I honestly believe that after all this time that this type of pop magic has rarely been touched. Instead I had to suffer through endless rounds of driveling riffs and souless beats... Fugazzi and Nirvana and was bored to death with it.

These sparkling gems shine on.... and I am better because of it.

No comments: