Friday, March 2, 2007

TROMEO AND JULIET - BRING IT ON MAN !!!!


" I LOVE THIS TRAILER --- AND.. I like this movie......"

The pacing for Tromeo by the Troma Team and Lloyd Kaufman is watchable and it times boring. There are some stupendous scenes in it. But you have to wait for them to pop up. There are amazing sequences in this movie that shouldn't be missed if you like your entertainment somewhat insane.

There are a couple of fine Penthouse girls in this one. There are surefire ways to get offended if you are not careful. But for the most part this movie is pretty harmless.

I adore Sonny Capulet he is a vile laugh riot. His timing is very bad and his actions are very silly. Aside from the vulgar scenes that permeate this film I really like the cameos by Wesley Willis the gigantic schizophrenic singer from Chicago. Wesley, as you may have read in my earlier posts used to live in my neighborhood and push a big shopping cart in the Belmont area.

But what i really like is the theme song for Tromeo. It sounds like.... X? Of course its not but its got a really cool beat to it from the late 80s.

No comments: