Friday, March 2, 2007

Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. Movie Trailer - CLASSIC !!!


"WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES... DO YOU DREAM... ABOUT ME??"

Nightranger...198?

Chances are when women close thier eyes they don't dream about the Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. Movie Trailer and that is just sad..... because this movie IS A CLASSIC.

I must say. IN my heart of hearts, I adored this film, still do in fact, (sniff).... see I get weepy just talking about it......

I'm not sure if its because of the heat seeking chop sticks, or because of the stellar acting. Maybe its the high course drama that grips the screen -- squeezing it -- strangling the daylights out of its doldrums. Maybe its because of the high production value or the memorable lines of dialogue... hence.... "I'm totallly eating this dead fish... and I'm loving it". It is hard to nail down what exactly makes this film such an instant classic.

Ancient asian curses, flying clogs, radioactive sushi and flaming umbrellas all set up against a backdrop of New York City. This is a bonifide classic.

Cantu writes for the fascube network, this entry was created on March 2, 2007

No comments: