Sunday, May 20, 2007

jessica alba - your 15 minutes are up



This video is homeade. I never knew who this person was but now shes up my backside. Shes on every magazine cover and on every photographed ever taken.

Interesting what the entertainment industry crams down your throat. Okay, on one hand shes more pleasing to the eye than our boy Slim Whitman but then on the other hand what does she really do for a living?

I tend to be a little rough on celebrities. But I have no idea what this one does for a living. Seriously Shes in movies but big deal a lot of people do that. Shes in a bunch of mens magazines but again, a lot of people do that.

You know... I'd rather see Slim Whitman crank out another crappy album than have to hear for the upteenth time about how hot this woman is. I KNOW SHES HOT... THE MEDIA KEEPS TELLING ME. How could i not know shes hot. I have no intention of seeing any of her films. IN fact, I haven't actually sat through an entire film of hers. Should I just pop twenty bucks in the mail to her agent and get it over with?

I dont want to see her films but I feel obligated to send her a few bucks. Maybe she will drop off the magazine cover scene for good. I can always be hopeful.

Funny what fame does to a person. Even Eva Menenedez, (spelling) tends to smile now. Instead of being angry and hot now she is happy and hot. Thanks to a handful of one dimensional characters and a few brief stints in STUFF magazine she is all smiles.

But so what?

Cantu 2007

1 comment:

Cindylover1969 said...

People thought that after Dark Angel ended she'd never been seen again... that was five years ago. Just live with it and move on.