Thursday, February 22, 2007

WWF - LAND OF A THOUSAND SCARY DANCES

This was on MTV a lot around 1985. I remember when it came on I would watch it -- and barely raise an eyebrow. I was never a big fan of wrestling. I used to get furious whenever WWF would come on once a month on NBC and take the spot of Saturday Night Live....... Now it doesnt matter if it comes on or not.... As I watch neither of the shows....

Little did I know I would end up working for the WWF in Stamford, CT in the late 90's. I got a gig there as a web guy and worked on Internet web sites.

This video is good for what it does. I liked the song actually......... Its diffiult to discuss this video clip intellectually as we all know what they do for a living.

Its a blast from the past - enjoy it for what it is.

No comments: