Thursday, February 22, 2007

SHUT YER DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH - The Review


Its been..... well......
Lets just say its been a VERY long time since I first heard about these recordings. Yes I thought they were hilarious. I listened to these real life roomates argue and bicker and threaten eachother. The drunken siloquoys read off like drunken Shakesphere.....

It was sad, depraved and hilarious.

Its the long soap opera of Raymond and Peter, two slugs living in San Francisco in the slum district. They were recorded by their neighbors.. one.. Eddie Lee Sausage.
These arguments became somewhat of a sensation and a SINsation. The bold statements that come out from these tapes includes...... I AM THE HUMAN RACE.... I RESPECT THE HUMAN RACE.... NOT. QUEERS LIKE YOU.... and of course..the ever famous..... YOU KILLED DINNER.. YOU CRUCIFIED MY DINNER.... and the countless arguments where they tell eachother to GO TO BED....

The movie came from the hit underground play, comic books and CD that were based on the actual recordings. There is really only so much of this one can take. The movie tones it down a bit and makes it seem somewhat whimsical. Sadly, this will be the way the two characters will be portrayed instead of the creative curse filled geniuses that they were in real life.
Sausage was pissed because the film was created without his consent. I noticed a few flubs in the film myself. The part where he says. .KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE GIRL... is wrong. It should be.. YOU TRY TOUCHING ME... OR THE GRILL.. AND YOU WILL BE KILLED YOURSELF... as he is refering to a bowl of soup... and the correct passage should read...... YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME OR THE GRILL YOU WILL BE KILLED YOURSELF... I AM COMING OUT THERE WITH A BOWL OF SOUP... I WILL KILL YOU SO.. FRICKEN FAST.. YOU WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT YA... I WILL KILL YOU IN ONE FRICKEN MINUTE.. NO.. NOT ONE MINUTE... 30 SECONDS..... I AM COMING OUT THERE NOW.. I AM COMING AND I AM READY... WITH A BOWL OF SOUP... !!!

Not that it matters or anything. But that is what it sounds like. Without the use of the word fricken though, you know what I mean.
This entry was made by cantu at 10:44 pm, feb 22, 2007. Cantu is the creator of the Fascube network.

No comments: